Posted by Rusty Morgan on May 01, 1999 at 07:13:49:
In Reply to: kidney disease posted by Angela on March 19, 1999 at 13:21:34:
29 was just diagnosed with a kidney disease called IGA Nephropathy and has lost 70% of his overall kidney functioning and will continue to lose the remaining 30% over the next 3-5 years. When I asked the doctor about alternative medicines he of course said that there was nothing that really worked.
Explore a herbal formula called Madders-Hydrangea compound. Do your have a chi Gong or aruea veda centre nearby to investigate?
Post a Followup